It looks like the whole infrastructure is open source.
- GitHub - openaq/openaq-data-format: A description of the data format provided by the OpenAQ platform.
- GitHub - openaq/openaq-fetch: A tool to collect data for OpenAQ platform.
- GitHub - openaq/openaq-api: OpenAQ Platform API
- GitHub - ropensci/ropenaq: R package for the OpenAQ API
- GitHub - nickolasclarke/openaq: A JS client for the OpenAQ API
- GitHub - dhhagan/py-openaq: Python wrapper for the Open AQ API
- OpenAQ Browser
- Data coverage: Where does OpenAQ data come from? - OpenAQ - Medium
- Adding data: How Can a Government Source Add Data to OpenAQ? - OpenAQ - Medium
- Accessing historical data: How in the world do you access air quality data older than 90 days on the OpenAQ platform? One way is to use Amazon Athena.
Judging by “collecting data in 92 different countries”, OpenAQ seems to be a huge and mature platform. Looking under the hood of GitHub - openaq/openaq-fetch: A tool to collect data for OpenAQ platform., it acquires air quality data from a huge number of data sources using a plethora of data adapters.
- openaq-fetch/sources at develop · openaq/openaq-fetch · GitHub
- openaq-fetch/adapters at develop · openaq/openaq-fetch · GitHub